Jewel Dunn’s River
What To Know About...
- Resort: Jewel Dunn’s River
- Best For: Adults, Honeymoons
- Resort Size: 250 rooms and suites
- For Foodies: 6 restaurants, 5 bars
- Website: Jewel Dunn’s River
If you love the old school Jamaican vibe, Jewel Dunn’s River is the place to hang your hat.
The staff greets you with a smile – and after a few days, knows you by name. Reggae’s smooth flow combined with a little Appleton’s rum will unwind and relax even the most active Type A personality.
What We Love
- The location in Ocho Rios. There is lots to do
- The size, its large enough to have a lot of options but small enough to get around easily
- Laid Back Jamaican culture. The staff is friendly, helpful and always attentive
- The beach cabana’s. A place to get away from it all and be waited on hand and foot
- Complimentary golf green fees. Runaway Bay Golf Club is PGA quality.
- Exploring Dunn’s River Falls.
- The stunning sunsets from the balcony
Fun Things to Do
- Bring your Snorkel Gear and jump right in
- Relaxing in a beach cabana and reading all day
- Go scuba diving
- Take a 10 minute ride and climb Dunn’s River Falls
- Jump on a horse and go swimming in the ocean
- Try Jamaican Bobsledding in a rainforest at Mystic Mountain
- If you have a shopping jones, take a trip to the Cruise Dock in Ocho for some great discounts.
- Take a Catamaran Cruise, Jamaican Style mon
- For the hyper – Volleyball/Basketball and Kayaking
- Luxurious rooms, some with Guest Rooms and Butler Service suites
- Unlimited food at 6 Restaurants offering everything from Jerk Chicken to Gourmet Dining
- 6 Bars with unlimited premium drinks
- 9 hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course (on-site)
- Heated Jr Olympic sized pool
- Complimentary green fees at the (18) hole Championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Free Watersports
- Radiant Spa – a full service Caribbean Spa
- Polish Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- 2 huge pools with a Swim-up bar and Pool Concierge Service
- Airport Transfers to and from Montego Bay Sangster Airport
- Beach volleyball and basketball
- Meeting and Convention facilities
- Beautiful Wedding facilities
From the Airport:
- Go East on the A1 for 65 miles (about 90 minutes) to St Ann’s Bay, the spot that Christopher Columbus landed on Jamaica.
- Take a left on Mahogany Parkway into Jewel Dunn’s River.
- As you travel the A1, you will pass Falmouth and Rio Bueno and many Jerk Shacks before arriving into St Ann’s Bay.
We Stand Behind You
- We Are Experts. We have been to this resort and know whom to contact for any question or concern.
- Guaranteed Lowest Price. We negotiated directly with Jewel Resorts to get you the deepest discount available.
- Hassle-Free Booking. Help is just a quick phone call away - 1-800-313-9940.
So, what do you have to lose?
Take 2 minutes and give me a shot at saving you money
Click For A