Jewel Runaway Bay
What To Know About...
- Resort: Jewel Runaway Bay
- Best For: Families, Reunions, Weddings
- Resort Size: 266 rooms and suites
- For Foodies: 5 restaurants, 4 bars
- Website: Jewel Runaway Bay
Runaway Bay is, in my opinion, the nicest beach on Jamaica’s North Coast.
And Jewel’s Runaway Bay property sits right in the middle of it. Life moves slowly here. You will have lots of time to relax, rekindle and renew.
What We Love
- Everything is irie mon.
- The pristine beach. Soft sand and water up to your waist 200 ft out
- Walking forever on the beach
- Ok, enough about the beach, be sure to bring a mask, snorkel and lots of sunscreen
- The pools. Including a huge heated jacuzzi and a plunge pool outside our room
- The well manicured grounds. Lush green with walkways that take you all around the property
- Jamaica’s people. The staff is always singing, laughing and greeting you with a smile
- The stunning sunsets from the beach, catamaran or your Balconey
Fun Things to Do
- Swim, snorkel, or just lay around in the sun
- Belly up to the pool bar and enjoy some smooth reggae
- Take a cooking course and make some of your very own Jerk Chicken
- Get some family time with a great game of laser tag
- Watch a Dive-in Movie…..just don’t spill your popcorn in the pool
- Take a Mommy and me spa day for some a little bonding
- Try a sunset boat ride and get jolly rogered
- Take a horse grooming lesson and take your horse for a swim, they love it
- Order up a Nanny and stay out very late. The kids will love her and you will too
- Tee off at Jewels PGA quality golf course just minutes away. Comp green fees
- 266 rooms and suites. 62 with adjoining family rooms. Some have plunge pools
- 6 restaurants with a Beach Grill, Italian, Teppanyaki, Mongolian Stir fry and Sushi
- 8 bars with premium liquor and beer
- 3 pools including a beach front infinity pool, a swim up bar and a huge jacuzzi
- Beautiful Wedding facilities
- Kids lounge with 5 different programs for everyone from infants to teens
- All the Windsurfing, Kayaking and tennis you can handle
- Lots of entertainment – the Bling nightclub, piano bar and live entertainment
- Complete fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Local nature walks
- Their Radiant Spa to get your glow on
- Lighted tennis court and loaner racquets
- All the typical in-room goodies. A safe, hair dryer, ironing board, coffee maker, stocked mini-fridge, cable tv, a baloney and some rooms have high speed WiFi
From the Airport:
- Jump on the A1 and head east for for 75 km (Jamaica is on the metric system) – about 1 hour and 10 mins.
- Jewel Runaway Bay entrance will be on your left.
- Grab a pit stop at any one of the numerous Jerk Shacks for some local flavor and a cold Red Stripe.
We Stand Behind You
- We Are Experts. We have been to this resort and know whom to contact for any question or concern.
- Guaranteed Lowest Price. We negotiated directly with Jewel Resorts to get you the deepest discount available.
- Hassle-Free Booking. Help is just a quick phone call away - 1-800-313-9940.
So, what do you have to lose?
Take 2 minutes and give me a shot at saving you money
Click For A